Monday, 18 February 2008

More Jokes On Malaysian Politics and Politicians

From malaysian-humor.blogspot.com


From www.hot-screen saver.com


No one can accuse Malaysians of dourness. On the contrary, they have an earthy sense of humour, judging from cartoons by professionals and amateurs, and by the great number of jokes that have circulated through email and through sms. Here is one I received through sms:

Einstein is known for his genius mind,

Newton is known for his extraordinary mind,

Bill Gates for a brilliant mind,

Dr. Mahathir as the master mind,

Abdullah Badawi? Never Mind,

Samy Vellu Hmmmm? ALL MINE,

"When she lifted her skirt up, I lost my MIND," said former Health Ministe, Dr Chua Soi Lek.

1 comment:

  1. I needed to thank you for this fantastic read!
    ! I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I've got you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff you post…

    Feel free to surf to my web site; registry cleaner software

    ReplyDelete